We hope all are healthy and safe and are grateful to our teachers and administrators. Please stay home as much as possible.
Remote Learning Plan Update
- Please adhere to the bell schedule to ensure that students are arriving in a timely manner (see Student Bell Schedule)
- Kinvo will be our primary app attendance notification.
- Attendance notifications will be sent out each evening.
- Students are encouraged to respond during their google meets in every class. Most classes will utilize the Google Classroom and Meets to connect during the scheduled workday.
- Students should mark themselves present by commenting within the chat box during these Meets.
- Homework should be assigned no more than 2-3 times per week.
- All homework is due by end of day Sunday for the week it is assigned.
- For the week of March 23-27 any assignments submitted late will not be penalized..
- Beginning March 30th all assignments submitted 3 days or later beyond due date (subject to lose up to 10% overall)
Access to Technology and WiFi
The NYC Department of Education wants every student who needs a device for remote learning to have one, even if the student does not have internet access. If you or someone you know does not yet have technology and/or WiFi, call 718-935-5100 and choose Option 5 on the menu. Someone will help you get a device with internet connection.
You can also complete this survey https://coronavirus.schools.
The New York City Department of Education is committed to making three free meals available daily for all NYC Children. Meals are being distributed at more than 400 sites across the city. Click the link below to find a location near you.
Regional Enrichment Centers
In order to successfully fight COVID-19, our first-responders, health care providers, transit workers, and other key personnel must be able to come to work. The DOE has set up Regional Enrichment Centers for children of these essential workers.
Click here to view a letter from the DOE Chancellor with information about how to enroll